Dryer not working properly

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2022, 06:37 PM
Platinum member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepsake View Post
I have experience with car dealerships, they get vehicle for nothing more than an oil change and return it to you with a starter problem. iow: spill fluid in starter.
Quite likely there are appliance maintenance scammers that cleaned the duct and damaged 'stuff' at the end of the duct, inside the dryer, as they 'cleaned' the duct.
Now you know where all your missing socks have gone. He has pushed them into one big pile in vent...
Old 10-19-2022, 06:46 PM
Platinum member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by nn0wheremann View Post
You likely got the same Bozo I hired. He did not have enough extenders for his vent brush, and just shoved all the lint into a thick impermeable wad near the top of your vent. Hire someone who knows how to do the job, or go up on the roof and clear the lint jam from the top.
I bought a vent cleaning brush kit for less than $30. Cleaned my own and then let a few neighbors borrow it to clean their vents. Easy 30 minute job and if you do it yourself you usually know it's done right.
Old 10-20-2022, 11:45 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,301 Times in 559 Posts

I use my Lawn blower
Closed Thread

Tags
dryer, clothes, dry, working, cleaned

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.