Groomer Danielle needs our help

Closed Thread
Old 07-26-2017, 09:28 AM
Default Groomer Danielle needs our help

Many of you know and love Danielle Giovacchini (Lowe). She is a darling young woman in whose creative hands we entrust our "furry babies" to be groomed. Danielle is in great need having been hospitalized with a severely infected hand. Worse yet her and her husband have separated and she is trying to care for her two young children while in the hospital. We all know that no work equals no money. I've no doubt many of us will be very sorry if Danielle has to move back to NJ for family support during this difficult time, or perhaps forever. For those of you that would like to help Danielle, donations could be left at Paws Veterinary Hospital located at 1950 Laurel Manor Dr right here in The Villages. Alternatively "Gofundme" is a safe way for donations to be made. We are encouraging Danielle to set this up. Its a simple menu driven program which creates an account for someone in need. Perhaps someone with an iPad could meet with Danielle to create an account. I would do this myself but am currently out of state. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. ...I have posted this important message for Sandra Randell as she is currently unable to access her account. Bradley Neighbors
Old 07-31-2017, 08:22 AM
Gold member
Default Danielle Groomer at Paws

Thank you, Bradley for posting my thread concerning Danielle. Ive been out of state, and unable for some reason, to access my TOTV account.
For those of you who have helped, Danielle, a big "thank you". I will get an update on her condition and status, now that I am home.
Danielle is a wonderful groomer, one our pets love to go to. We have to spell her name, otherwise Jaspar rushes to the garage thinking he has a "date" with Danielle. It would be sad if she has to move back up north.
Old 07-31-2017, 08:29 AM
Gold member

I just learned that Danielle has been transported to Shands. Her condition is much more serious than originally thought. Prayers please.
Closed Thread

Tags
danielle, account, time, hospital, donations

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.