Local Horse Rescue Farm Open House

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Dancing Thyme
Default Local Horse Rescue Farm Open House

In today's Daily Sun, Lifestyles section, information about an open house for a rescue farm for horses in Summerfield. Happy Horse Rescue Farm has 13 horses that have been rescued and rehabilitated by the efforts of the farm's owner and the volunteers. They are having an open house, Saturday, Nov. 26 between 10 - 1. Admission is free, but donations would be very much appreciated. The event will include a tour of the farm, pony rides, 50/50 drawing and live entertainment. Food available for purchase.

Note, Wear appropriate apparel to tour a working farm, especially footwear for mud and dirt. Happy Horse Rescue Farm is accepting volunteers and equipment donations as well as monetary contributions.

Come join us Saturday, it will be great fun especially for the kids. See the article in today's paper for pictures of the beautiful horses.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 11-26-2011, 07:09 PM
Dancing Thyme

Thank you to all that came to the Happy Horse Rescue Farm today. It was a fantastic turnout, highly successful and a ton of fun. I don't think we truly expected it to be this great and everyone enjoyed all the beautiful horses and the stories behind their rescue.

I will keep you posted on other events we have planned. I am very proud to be a part of this organization.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 11-27-2011, 10:50 AM
Gold member

Since my wife used to help out at a small horse stable, back in CT growing up, she was very eager to go to the open house Saturday. Quite a good turnout and we noticed a number of familiar faces from TV. We were there just after 10, left around 11 and noticed quite a few volunteer sign ups including my wife.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.