School needs 2 refrigerators

Closed Thread
Old 09-27-2019, 07:50 AM
Exclamation School needs 2 refrigerators

I volunteer at a local school and they are in need of 2 refrigerators. One for the teacher's lounge and one for a student area in which they keep snacks. If anyone is looking to donate a refrigerator please consider this school. For more info please contact me via private message. The students and teachers will be very appreciative.
Old 09-27-2019, 08:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by curly top View Post
I volunteer at a local school and they are in need of 2 refrigerators. One for the teacher's lounge and one for a student area in which they keep snacks. If anyone is looking to donate a refrigerator please consider this school. For more info please contact me via private message. The students and teachers will be very appreciative.
Why don't you just say which school it is. Many of us live in neighborhoods that gather and bring food weekly to certain schools in the area for the back pack program. We also bring new pajamas and bedding for the kids in Ocala Forest. People are very interested in helping our local kids.
Old 09-27-2019, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Why don't you just say which school it is. Many of us live in neighborhoods that gather and bring food weekly to certain schools in the area for the back pack program. We also bring new pajamas and bedding for the kids in Ocala Forest. People are very interested in helping our local kids.
The school is Wildwood Middle High School.
Closed Thread

Tags
school, teachers, refrigerators, donate, info

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.