Village Resident, Community Volunteer in need of some help

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Default Village Resident, Community Volunteer in need of some help

Hello TOTV
I have been a village resident for a little over a year now.
Yes I am under the age of 55 and had to move in with my parents but I appreciate all the help they have given me and respect the area and the people who live here.
I owned my own business for 5 years but was involved in an abusive relationship that involved the business and had to give it up.
I Have has several jobs since I Have been living here in the villages however I was recently laid off because I worked too much.
Yes, I was fired because I went over 40 hours too many times and it was company policy that it wasnt allowed.
I have since been looking for employment but have not had any luck.
I have a degree in Criminal Justice but it seems hard find jobs in this area.

I have been volunteering as a respite volunteer through my church and have been doing odd jobs on the side to keep cash coming in. I currently make a car payment and need to be able to keep that up in order to keep the car.

I am offering my services to anyone in need.
I am a very through worker and always complete things 110%
I have a lot of experience in the following areas;
Washing and Detailing cars (I worked at a car wash for three years in palm beach county)
Anything to do with computers (The business I owned involved a lot of graphic design work. I have been working with computers for as long as I can remember and have a lot of experience with both windows and Mac programs)
Secretary work (I have also worked as a secretary and a personal assistant. I have a lot of experience helping people stay organized and keeping their life in order)
House Cleaning (I love to clean and am very thorough)
Shopping ( I have a car, a valid drivers license, and a good driving record)

I am not asking for much, but anything would help right now. Sitting around the house is driving me crazy and I can only clean the same cars and houses so many times.

References are available
I have a perfect background record and I am an honest and trustworthy person

If you have any recommendations about local employment please let me know
Thank You

Kristyn
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.