Bruins

Closed Thread
Old 03-04-2023, 08:33 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts
Default Bruins

Is there any place to watch Boston Bruins games down here? Is it possible to add NESN to your cable package on Comcast.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 05-01-2023, 08:29 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,921 Times in 1,111 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
Is there any place to watch Boston Bruins games down here? Is it possible to add NESN to your cable package on Comcast.
The bruins turned out to be unwatchable , the worst choke job in Boston history , at least the pats with there greatest season made it all the way to the Super Bowl and lost on a freak catch , Florida finished 43 points behind Boston and just kept coming at bruins , the team I watched during this playoff run must have been imposters they just couldn’t have been our guys , OR WERE THEY ???
Old 05-01-2023, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieo1126@gmail.com View Post
The bruins turned out to be unwatchable , the worst choke job in Boston history , at least the pats with there greatest season made it all the way to the Super Bowl and lost on a freak catch , Florida finished 43 points behind Boston and just kept coming at bruins , the team I watched during this playoff run must have been imposters they just couldn’t have been our guys , OR WERE THEY ???
SO frustrating! All season long, they've been splitting the goalie duties, now they DON'T when it counts (poor management). They should've started Swayman for game 3 and/or game 5, Ullmark looked tired. FL punked us with aggresive play, as much as I disliked Tkachuk (sp?), he made all the difference in this series.

BOS had too many turnovers, poor passing and no x-checking...very disappointing loss. At least the Celtics are still playing....Good luck to FLPanthers, they've earned my respect.

Clinton from Freeport, ME
Old 05-01-2023, 08:52 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,921 Times in 1,111 Posts

And don’t forget all the line changes ,if it’s not broke don’t fix it , hearing coach talk about I wish I hadn’t done it so much today is mind boggling , no more globe newspaper today ,or any talk radio , I’ve got to chill out
Old 06-17-2023, 01:15 PM

Ok I am confused..you asked how and where to watch nesn and instead you get a season recap by the coaches Sweeney didn't hire. Great. Now can anyone actually answer the question of how to watch the bruins...be there in August I don't plan on missing them even if they aren't winning.. fair weather fans
Old 06-18-2023, 12:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 6,149 Times in 2,248 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
You can add CenterIce to the Comcast package, typically $15 to $20/month for 4 months, HOWEVER, if ESPN is broadcasting the game, it typically will NOT be available on CenterIce. We get the package to watch the Flyers, and you actually get ALL of the teams with this package. Also, you usually get to choose between the home team or the away team so you get the announcers you want.

Tags
bruins, package, cable, nesn, add

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.