Centre ice hockey package on Comcast

Closed Thread
Old 09-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Default Centre ice hockey package on Comcast

I was wondering if anyone had the centre ice package from Comcast last year. I know there are some teams that are 'blacked out' and was wondering which teams they were. Did you find that you got most games except those that were blacked out. I am interested in seeing most of the maple leaf, senators, edmonton and winnipeg games so was wondering if they were available. Someone also said something about if the games were broadcast on Canadian tv stations that they were not available on comcast. Is that true?
thanks for any help
Old 09-22-2011, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by douga View Post
I was wondering if anyone had the centre ice package from Comcast last year. I know there are some teams that are 'blacked out' and was wondering which teams they were. Did you find that you got most games except those that were blacked out. I am interested in seeing most of the maple leaf, senators, edmonton and winnipeg games so was wondering if they were available. Someone also said something about if the games were broadcast on Canadian tv stations that they were not available on comcast. Is that true?
thanks for any help
I am a long tern subscriber of NHL Center Ice. Very few games are blacked out. I can only think of a couple of times last year when it happended.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.