In Home Care: Tina Farmer

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 01-29-2015, 09:49 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default In Home Care: Tina Farmer

In Home Care:
Tina Farmer

352-464-4161

See attachment for letter of recommendation.
Attached Thumbnails
nxuxt9b2vwt1ch7ct9dceyfl-jpg  
Old 02-07-2015, 03:29 PM

I am the person who wrote the letter of recommendation for Tina. I would like to encourage any person needing assistance in their daily life or needing assistance for their loved one to contact her, as she still has not found a new patient to care for. I also want to point out that she does NOT have to be a "live-in", it is just that her living with my mother was the best answer for our family. You will not find ANYONE more dedicated and loving and trustworthy.
With Utmost Sincerity, Kara F. Cox (I am available to talk to any time, and as an aside, I am a life-long resident of Lake County, a real-estate agent and property manager here in The Villages with Black Tie Real-Estate and Investments, Inc. and my husband is an attorney of 30+ years in Lake County) Please call Tina if you need assistance. You will not regret the decision.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.