D'Angelo Inspections

Closed Thread
Old 10-21-2012, 08:59 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default D'Angelo Inspections

D'ANGELO INSPECTIONS, LLC

My name is Frank D'Angelo, and my passion is inspecting homes. That is all I do. I have been an ASHI Home Inspector for years and I love helping folks pick their "Dream Home". The Villages is a one of a kind wonderful place to live. Having a quality Home Inspection is key in insuring your "Florida Dream" does not turn into a costly homeowner "nightmare". When you hire me, I work for YOU, not the Realtor or anyone else.

As a retired Professional Firefighter, I have over 20 years experience in building inspection and code enforcement. My wife and I designed and built our own home. As an ASHI Inspector, I constantly keep up with the newest and best in building technologies and training.

A typical Home Inspection takes about 3-4 hours on site. I check all major home systems such as, Foundation, Crawlspace, Roof, A/C, Heating, Electrical, Appliances, Sprinkler systems, Garage, etc, etc.
I crawl around the attic and walk the roof, taking many pictures of any areas of concern. I then provide you with a full color, easy to read and understand report complete with pictures, diagrams, etc. so you will be able to make a informed home buying decision. I'll answer all of your questions and my clients know I am always a phone call or e-mail away. You are always welcome to be at the inspection if you like.

I do Home Inspections, 4 point Inspections, Wind Mitigation Inspections and One year Warranty Inspections (I even send them to The Villages Warranty Department for you.) WDO/Termite inspections done through A7,Inc.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to serving you. Call me at
352-250-7818
or e-mail me at Frank@dangeloinspections.com to schedule your inspection.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE

Fully licensed and Insured Florida license #HI-688 ASHI # 243524

Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	DAngelologo.jpg
Views:	1232
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	5766  
Attached Images
picture-jpg 

Last edited by Ad poster; 05-08-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:27 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Hello all,
I just wanted to introduce myself a bit more by letting you know that I have been on Talk of the Villages for years.......I've posted here also as "FaithfulFrank".

As many of you know, Last year I retired from an over 20+ year career as a Professional Firefighter/Medic and Instructor in New York. I have extensive experience in safety and code enforcement. I have also been an avid remodeler and designed and built my own home and became an ASHI Home Inspector.

Six years ago I caught the "Florida Bug", quite by accident, and bought a home down here just south of you good people.

I've posted here for years (as FaithfulFrank) and have met quite a number of you. I have downplayed my being a Home Inspector because it was not ethical to discuss my business until I was a paying advertiser here. Now I am.

I have inspected many homes in The Villages, and I have also done one year warranty inspections. I am in The Villages almost daily, and am happy to answer any questions pertaining to homes and home inspections I can.

I appreciate your time in reading my posts, and I hope to earn your business or referrals. I am currently working on both my website, D'Angelo Inspections LLC | Serving The Villages, Leesburg, Clermont, and Surrounding Areas 352-250-7818 and my
Facebook page, D'Angelo Inspections, LLC
also www. TheVillagesHomeInspector .com
Both should get more interesting soon. Feel free to "Like" me on the D'Angelo Inspections, LLC Facebook page and you are welcome to contact me here with any questions you may have. Thanks!

Respectfully, Frank D'Angelo

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.