Cornerstone AVI Reviews

Cornerstone AVI Reviews

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 12:42 PM

I definately made the right choice to have Darrell update my landscape lighting. Within a few hours of putting in an on-line request to discuss my landscape lighting, I received a call back. Within two days Darrell presented his ideas for my home and the approval was given. Darrell is very professional and did a fantastic job. I can be fussy about things and found Darrell takes pride in his work and it shows. The use of colored LED lights at my home really made the landscape pop. I highly recommend Darrell - you won't be disappointed!!

Old 08-17-2015, 02:14 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for the business. The color on your landscape really added that special accent only you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty View Post
I definately made the right choice to have Darrell update my landscape lighting. Within a few hours of putting in an on-line request to discuss my landscape lighting, I received a call back. Within two days Darrell presented his ideas for my home and the approval was given. Darrell is very professional and did a fantastic job. I can be fussy about things and found Darrell takes pride in his work and it shows. The use of colored LED lights at my home really made the landscape pop. I highly recommend Darrell - you won't be disappointed!!
Office: 352-350-5169

Veteran Owned & Operated
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2015, 07:40 PM

We just moved into Gary & Sharon Morse's original home in Spanish Springs. Built 26 years ago before modern electronics, the home was badly in need of an extensive communication wiring update to distribute data/video/phone connections throughout the home and bring everything together in a wiring closet for a centralized equipment/connectivity hub. After interviewing several vendors, the CornerstoneAVI team stood out as the most competent, experienced, knowledgeable, and conscientious service provider, and they indeed turned out to be the best choice.

Darrell was a dedicated and hard worker under difficult circumstances given the old house construction hurdles thrown at him. He showed ingenuity and dedication and got the job done to our complete satisfaction.

I don't say that lightly as our previous home had a home theater that I designed and installed with a 12' screen and seating for ~16 people, so my standards are very high.

I could not recommend anyone any higher than Darrell, as he communicated well, got the job done, demonstrated high integrity in all our interactions, and in short seemed like a rare find when it is hard to discover an honest and competent vendor in this day and age.

If you have ANY Home Theater projects, CornerstoneAVI group is your "right choice."
:-)

Last edited by Mikeod; 03-17-2017 at 08:27 PM.
Old 01-30-2016, 01:48 PM
TOTV SPONSOR

Burky - I just noticed your review. Thank you very much for the great words. I really enjoyed the unique challenges your project presented. There's always a great solution waiting for execution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burky View Post
We just moved into Gary & Sharon Morse's original home in Spanish Springs. Built 26 years ago before modern electronics, the home was badly in need of an extensive communication wiring update to distribute data/video/phone connections throughout the home and bring everything together in a wiring closet for a centralized equipment/connectivity hub. After interviewing several vendors, The Village Home Theater team stood out as the most competent, experienced, knowledgeable, and conscientious service provider, and they indeed turned out to be the best choice.

Darrell was a dedicated and hard worker under difficult circumstances given the old house construction hurdles thrown at him. He showed ingenuity and dedication and got the job done to our complete satisfaction.

I don't say that lightly as our previous home had a home theater that I designed and installed with a 12' screen and seating for ~16 people, so my standards are very high.

I could not recommend anyone any higher than Darrell, as he communicated well, got the job done, demonstrated high integrity in all our interactions, and in short seemed like a rare find when it is hard to discover an honest and competent vendor in this day and age.

If you have ANY Home Theater projects, CornerstoneAVI group is your "right choice."
:-)
Office: 352-350-5169

Veteran Owned & Operated
Closed Thread