Hi there! from Pike's Electric Service Department

Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2023, 10:44 AM
TOTV SPONSOR
Default Hi there! from Pike's Electric Service Department

Hello to all! from Pike's Electric

We are new here on Talk of the Villages BUT we have been serving you for over 30+ years! We may have even wired your Villages home when it was built.

You may or may not know this but, we have a full range Service Department offering new installations ranging from LED tape lighting to LED recessed cans, all the way up to panel upgrades and so much more. We would love to earn your business if we have not served you yet. Please comment on this thread if you have any electrical questions OR you are welcome to call us at:

(352) 748-6251

Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	Logo.JPG
Views:	2407
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	97303  
Old 03-07-2023, 11:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

I recently used your service and was more than pleasantly surprised at the punctuality, professionalism, quality, and cost of the work by your electrician who goes by the name Harry Potter. What a great experience. You will be the only service we will call for in the future.

Even though the hourly rate is a lot you still beat the price of two different handymen that I got quotes from. It's because your guy worked, he wasn't flapping his lips. Uncommon phenomenal service nowadays. Thank You!
Old 03-07-2023, 04:26 PM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,730 Times in 738 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
I recently used your service and was more than pleasantly surprised at the punctuality, professionalism, quality, and cost of the work by your electrician who goes by the name Harry Potter. What a great experience. You will be the only service we will call for in the future.

Even though the hourly rate is a lot you still beat the price of two different handymen that I got quotes from. It's because your guy worked, he wasn't flapping his lips. Uncommon phenomenal service nowadays. Thank You!
How much is "a lot" per hour ? What should an uninformed resident consider as the average rate to pay in this area so they don't fall into the "sucker" group ?
Old 03-07-2023, 04:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,398 Times in 2,256 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

We had a great experience with them also. They installed power for our hot tub. Included breakers, running power through the attic, down the exterior wall to a subpanel. Then underground to our pool deck. They even drilled through the concrete into our birdcage. Whereas another company just wanted to drill in through one of our birdcage supports. Their price wasn't the cheapest but they were half of the highest bid. Since they wired our house I felt better going with them. Will continue to do so if it's a project bigger than I want to handle.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 03-07-2023, 08:45 PM
Veteran member

The best!
Old 03-07-2023, 09:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pairadocs View Post
How much is "a lot" per hour ? What should an uninformed resident consider as the average rate to pay in this area so they don't fall into the "sucker" group ?
I meant my post to be helpful and constructive. Give them a call and only you can decide if having a licensed, insured, bonded, and has workman's comp will be worth their hourly fee. It's not for me to publish that in this case. It blew away the estimates for the handymen. I'm happy with a contractor. That doesn't happen often as I was in and around these businesses my whole stinking life. Therefore I have many trust issues with many of them but not Pikes.

They are GREAT!
Old 03-08-2023, 12:45 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile

Nucky,
Thank you so much! We are grateful for your kind words and to have your business. We look forward to helping you again in the future
Old 03-08-2023, 12:49 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile

Hello Pairadocs,
We offer FREE estimates up front for electrical upgrades/projects. An estimate, up front, should be at NO cost to you. As far as troubleshooting/service calls for problems or removal of existing and installations of fans, lights, etc. We charge a time and material rate. Some competitors may charge this rate PLUS a trip charge. We do not do that.
We take pride in charging by the hour, and giving you costs up front via phone and/or in writing on a formatted proposal.
I hope this helps!
-Casandra (Pike's Electric)
Old 03-08-2023, 12:51 PM
TOTV SPONSOR
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenswing View Post
We had a great experience with them also. They installed power for our hot tub. Included breakers, running power through the attic, down the exterior wall to a subpanel. Then underground to our pool deck. They even drilled through the concrete into our birdcage. Whereas another company just wanted to drill in through one of our birdcage supports. Their price wasn't the cheapest but they were half of the highest bid. Since they wired our house I felt better going with them. Will continue to do so if it's a project bigger than I want to handle.
We are so happy to be your choice electrician and we appreciate your kind words! Give us a call if you need anything at all. - Casandra (Pike's Electric)
Old 03-09-2023, 08:13 AM

We've used Pikes twice. Last time just a week ago. Will use them again for sure. Very professional.
Old 03-09-2023, 08:17 AM
Veteran member

I have used Pike’s to install ceiling fans. They were fairly priced and did a great job.
Old 03-09-2023, 10:36 AM
Send a message via AIM to joelfmi

Very important are you licensed and insured why. If so why don't you list your licensed number on your advertisement
Old 03-09-2023, 10:43 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,687 Times in 3,600 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelfmi View Post
Very important are you licensed and insured why. If so why don't you list your licensed number on your advertisement
It's on their home page.

Old 03-09-2023, 01:04 PM

We have lived here for almost 13 years and have always used Pike's for any electrical issues/needs that we had. They are dependable and reasonable in our opinion.
Old 03-09-2023, 01:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Pikes was our go to guys on our first house in 2010. Always professional, on time, and you had the quote before start of project

Tags
led, villages, pikes, electric, service

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.