Home Watch - Empty Nesters

Closed Thread
Old 08-16-2017, 12:32 PM
Default Home Watch - Empty Nesters

I close escrow in a few weeks and wondering about driving back and forth with the key to open the door for the workers as we
change things around .... and low and behold .... anything and everything you can think of is at The Villages.

I've been referred by numerous businesses to Empty Nesters but on TOTV, I see there are other companies.

Another decision ... so many decisions on this path to retirement ... as to which company is trustworthy and protective of my home.

Thanks all for input for an Empty Nester.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:18 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorilorilori View Post
I close escrow in a few weeks and wondering about driving back and forth with the key to open the door for the workers as we
change things around .... and low and behold .... anything and everything you can think of is at The Villages.

I've been referred by numerous businesses to Empty Nesters but on TOTV, I see there are other companies.

Another decision ... so many decisions on this path to retirement ... as to which company is trustworthy and protective of my home.

Check out Lighthouse homewatch + I have found them to be reliable and trustworthy.
Ask for Jamie there, it is a family run business.
Lighthouse Home Watch - Home
Old 08-16-2017, 02:32 PM
Gold member

Dennis does great job for us. Former LEO.

Integrity First Services
Old 09-03-2017, 10:52 PM
Sage
Default Home Watch - Empty Nesters

Quote:

You'd best be checking work done on your home yourself if you can. No one will be as protective as you would be. We lived across from a snowbirds house and watched the "home watch" guy spend 4 minutes per week, never walk the property. A total waste. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited by Wiotte; 09-03-2017 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:

I would use a homewatch person to check on your home, but if you are having work done you might want to be there.

I had my homewatch let in carpet cleaners, but anything else it just waited until we were there.

Tags
empty, home, nesters, companies, referred

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.