Diane Curtis

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Reply
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 12-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Original Topic
Cleaninglady Cleaninglady is offline
TOTV SPONSOR
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 12
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Cool Diane Curtis

We offer a cleaning service that fits your needs. We have references. Serving the Villages for 16 years. Our service will keep your house clean while you spend time enjoying the Lifestyle the Villages offers. Go ahead enjoy life and leave the work for us. You will be glad you did. Try us you will like us.
  #2  
Old 01-02-2020, 12:26 PM
npt117 npt117 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleaninglady View Post
We offer a cleaning service that fits your needs. We have references. Serving the Villages for 16 years. Our service will keep your house clean while you spend time enjoying the Lifestyle the Villages offers. Go ahead enjoy life and leave the work for us. You will be glad you did. Try us you will like us.
I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath ranch in Amelia, on Harston Trail. We are here usually 6 months a year and need a cleaning service for every 2 weeks. You can call me 6316623850 or email npt117@aol.com. I hope to hear from you.
  #3  
Old 01-02-2020, 04:37 PM
mixsonci mixsonci is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 783
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default

what is your phone number?
  #4  
Old 01-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Koapaka Koapaka is offline
Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 37
Thanks: 176
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixsonci View Post
what is your phone number?
While I am NOT on official psychic, I see a number you can reach her at.....yes, YES...…(631) 662-3850. Might THAT look familiar???????
  #5  
Old 01-03-2020, 02:37 AM
mixsonci mixsonci is offline
Veteran member
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 783
Thanks: 1
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
While I am NOT on official psychic, I see a number you can reach her at.....yes, YES...…(631) 662-3850. Might THAT look familiar???????
Yes, it looks familiar for the person asking for a cleaning person for her house. If you read it correctly, oh non psychic, it is not the number of the housecleaning person aka OP
  #6  
Old 01-03-2020, 04:59 AM
Koapaka Koapaka is offline
Member
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 37
Thanks: 176
Thanked 12 Times in 9 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixsonci View Post
Yes, it looks familiar for the person asking for a cleaning person for her house. If you read it correctly, oh non psychic, it is not the number of the housecleaning person aka OP
You are CORRECT! Sorry bout that. See, I told you I was not a psychic. LOL
  #7  
Old 01-03-2020, 07:43 AM
karostay's Avatar
karostay karostay is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Conn/Maine / St James
Posts: 1,904
Thanks: 18
Thanked 193 Times in 97 Posts
Default

Cleaning drama Oh MY
__________________
Don't take life Too Serious ..It isn't permanent
  #8  
Old 01-03-2020, 09:27 AM
jakeelin jakeelin is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Tell me about your cleaning skills. What would you charge for a large 2 bedroom.... 2 baths. 3 seating areas and dining room and kitchen. I have plantation shutters and floors. I also have 2 cats that really accumulate the dust. Thanks Judy
Reply

Tags
service, villages, diane, enjoying, lifestyle

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 AM.