Diane Curtis

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 12-07-2019, 11:24 PM
Original Topic
TOTV SPONSOR
Cool Diane Curtis

We offer a cleaning service that fits your needs. We have references. Serving the Villages for 16 years. Our service will keep your house clean while you spend time enjoying the Lifestyle the Villages offers. Go ahead enjoy life and leave the work for us. You will be glad you did. Try us you will like us.
Old 01-02-2020, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleaninglady View Post
We offer a cleaning service that fits your needs. We have references. Serving the Villages for 16 years. Our service will keep your house clean while you spend time enjoying the Lifestyle the Villages offers. Go ahead enjoy life and leave the work for us. You will be glad you did. Try us you will like us.
I have a 2 bedroom 2 bath ranch in Amelia, on Harston Trail. We are here usually 6 months a year and need a cleaning service for every 2 weeks. You can call me 6316623850 or email npt117@aol.com. I hope to hear from you.
Old 01-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Veteran member

what is your phone number?
Old 01-02-2020, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixsonci View Post
what is your phone number?
While I am NOT on official psychic, I see a number you can reach her at.....yes, YES...…(631) 662-3850. Might THAT look familiar???????
Old 01-03-2020, 02:37 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
While I am NOT on official psychic, I see a number you can reach her at.....yes, YES...…(631) 662-3850. Might THAT look familiar???????
Yes, it looks familiar for the person asking for a cleaning person for her house. If you read it correctly, oh non psychic, it is not the number of the housecleaning person aka OP
Old 01-03-2020, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixsonci View Post
Yes, it looks familiar for the person asking for a cleaning person for her house. If you read it correctly, oh non psychic, it is not the number of the housecleaning person aka OP
You are CORRECT! Sorry bout that. See, I told you I was not a psychic. LOL
Old 01-03-2020, 07:43 AM
Platinum member

Cleaning drama Oh MY
Old 01-03-2020, 09:27 AM

Tell me about your cleaning skills. What would you charge for a large 2 bedroom.... 2 baths. 3 seating areas and dining room and kitchen. I have plantation shutters and floors. I also have 2 cats that really accumulate the dust. Thanks Judy

Tags
service, villages, diane, enjoying, lifestyle

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.