House cleaning needed

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2021, 11:23 AM
Default House cleaning needed

Can anyone recommend a reliable trustworthy house cleaner for my house in the village of Fernandina? Last experience I had was finding out That the cleaning woman who I had paid to refresh my house before my arrival actually picked up the key from my neighbor and returned it literally eight minutes later as it was viewed on their video camera!!!! I knew something was wrong when I got to the house and it was filthy with dead bugs, dishes not put away and filth from The house not being used for eight months! I have no hesitation to mention the name of the cleaning person. It was Kelly Fletcher, So when I confronted her by sending her photos of the filth she said that she had sent her helpers to do the cleaning! While she did finally offer to come by and rectify the problem of course it was too late I had spent three days cleaning! So as anybody could understand, my trust level has been totally shattered. So PLEASE help!
Closed Thread

Tags
house, cleaning, filth, kelly, photos

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.