Recommend House Cleaner Service

Closed Thread
Old 09-17-2015, 03:44 PM
Default Recommend House Cleaner Service

Looking for a good service to clean my house. Does anyone have any experience with Molly Maids? Any other suggestions?
Old 09-17-2015, 06:21 PM
Platinum member

Lisa Marie Grasso is excellent. 352. 552. 1192. Tell her Kim and Rae sent you!
Old 09-30-2015, 10:42 AM
Eternal Member

I use Right Girl's Cleaning Service. They do a wonderful job. They're insured and can provide many references. Whitney Miller is also a really nice person ! Her number is 352-653-8132.
Old 09-30-2015, 03:23 PM

I had Molly Maids for four cleanings. The first time they were great, cost $140. The second time they were not good and I called the office, cost $110. They were going to send them back to do what they neglected to do but I just wanted it on the record. The third time they were good, cost $110. The fourth time they cleaned for one hour and I called the office and told them I no longer wanted them to clean for me. I now have Right Girls Cleaning Service and so far so good. Also they provide their own cleaning products and have two machines in addition to a vacuum. One is a steamer for tile and the other is a steamer for wood and laminate flooring. Also they charge $85. for a designer home.

Tags
service, house, experience, maids, suggestions, molly, cleaner, good, recommend, clean

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.