Looking for a church

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2022, 06:20 PM

We have been attending Live Oaks Community Church for several years and have loved every aspect of it. You will get straight Bible teaching, awesome worship and a loving congregation. You can see a sample of a service online. Log in to liveoakschurch.org to see a recent service.
Old 10-02-2022, 11:42 PM
Default Amazing Grace Lutheran is our "family"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I want to start attending church again. I was brought up in the Catholic Church but left and went to a protestant church later in life.

I don't want to go back to a Catholic Church and the church that I belonged to was a bit too conservative for me. I'm not looking for an ultra liberal, "you can believe in anything" kind of church but something that's a bit more moderate.

Suggestions would be appreciated.
We attend Amazing Grace Lutheran Church with services at 8 am traditional
and 10:45 am contemporary style. We like to experience Christ's love and share it. Go to amazinggracelc.org to view our services and see bible study opportunities etc. God's blessings in your search for your Christ family.
Old 10-03-2022, 09:40 PM
Default Connection Point church

Wonderful church!
Check out their website
Connection Point Church

Sundays
at 10:00am

193 E Lavista St Fruitland Park, FL 34731
Sundays @ 10:00am

Web site:
connecting me.church
Old 10-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Default Bethany Lutheran in Leesberg

Bethany Lutheran in Leesberg may fit your thoughts. Give Pastor Mike (913.940.8817) a call and chat with him. He is super approachable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I want to start attending church again. I was brought up in the Catholic Church but left and went to a protestant church later in life.

I don't want to go back to a Catholic Church and the church that I belonged to was a bit too conservative for me. I'm not looking for an ultra liberal, "you can believe in anything" kind of church but something that's a bit more moderate.

Suggestions would be appreciated.
Closed Thread

Tags
church, bit, catholic, ultra, liberal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.