Amenity Financial

Closed Thread
Old 05-28-2016, 10:40 AM
Default Amenity Financial

Has anyone had any experience dealing with Amerity Financial? Comments would be appreciated.
Old 05-28-2016, 11:22 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Yes. Meet several employees over several meetings. Very nice employees (ie skilled at selling).
However their suggestions were more inline with selling me products and not meeting my needs. Step one sell me expensive annuities (I could have purchased similar benefits from another company at a lower costs). Steep 2, after step 1, start working on the other problems. Proposal was for me to do what I was doing through their office and pay then for executing my suggestions. Much more expensive than using a discount broker.
By the way I did not need an annuity and I do not think an annuity from them would help meet my objectives. It would have been more expensive than the annuity I currently had and wanted to replace.

Unfortunately if you do not know what you are doing it is easy to be mislead (probably you do not fully understand the proposal, not that they are trying to mislead you). I would talk to a number of planners to educate yourself.

Be sure anyone you hire is working as a fiduciary and legally has to do what is in your best interest.

Last edited by rjm1cc; 05-29-2016 at 02:23 PM.
Old 05-29-2016, 01:11 PM
Veteran member

They are liars.
Closed Thread

Tags
financial, comments, amerity, appreciated, experience

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.