Anyone Buying on This Pullback?

Closed Thread
Old 09-10-2019, 06:41 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

I have been selling T. Because of it's dividend it has made a good positive move here so I have been selling it. Will buy again if stocks rebound and it drops. I always buy it around $31 and sell it over $35. And it pays over 6% when I am holding it.
Old 09-10-2019, 09:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,417 Times in 2,267 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
I have been selling T. Because of it's dividend it has made a good positive move here so I have been selling it. Will buy again if stocks rebound and it drops. I always buy it around $31 and sell it over $35. And it pays over 6% when I am holding it.
It's one of my anchor stocks. I don't think I've ever sold any. Have been accumulating for years. I buy on the dips, reinvest the dividends when the price is at or under $32. And just smile when the dividends are distributed.

As I get closer to retirement I might start shedding some just to limit my risk a little though. I'll wait for the $40's..

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Closed Thread

Tags
dividend, scary, enticing, guys, thinking

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.