Fractional Share Partner to purchase 2nd home in The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2021, 06:03 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,465 Times in 545 Posts

I don’t know; if everyone posts, maybe that will discourage people from considering a fractional share partnership.
^_^
Old 01-05-2021, 06:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,419 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shut the front door View Post
Amen. That's why these threads drag on for 3 pages, with a dozen repeated answers (because apparently nobody here actually reads the reply before their trigger finger goes nuts).
OP asked a simple question, and 3 pages later, nobody has answered it. Just 3 pages of pearl clutching keyboard warriors who are all legal and real estate experts in their own minds. The paranoia here is really sad.
I think this website would be pretty boring if people couldn't express their opinions. The OP didn't just ask a simple question. He/she said that fractional ownership is "perfect" for snowbirds and a "perfect" way to buy a house in The Villages. That is their opinion. But, many posters strongly disagreed with this opinion, which is possibly why the thread has 3 pages of posts.
Old 01-10-2021, 10:37 AM

I think this could work out if everything was spelled out, agreed upon and executed legally. We would be interested in doing something like this. Have you been able to find anyone that has done this successfully? We will be in Orlando next week.
Closed Thread

Tags
home, utilize, purchase, full, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.