http://financialgroup.com/2015/08/25/the-no-stress-way-to-survive-a-stormy-market/

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2015, 03:03 PM
Default No Stress Way to Survive a Stormy Market

Sometimes the best investing move you can make is to just take a walk.

Read the rest of the story.

Last edited by Certified Financial Group; 09-03-2015 at 02:59 PM. Reason: its wrong
Old 08-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certified Financial Group View Post
Sometimes the best investing move you can make is to just take a walk.

Read the rest of the story.
Do you really get paid for this advice? Keep telling your clients not to bail out. After the dust settles you will measure from the low point again. If an investor didn't get out what good is measuring from the low. I told my broker take a walk a long time ago.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
Do you really get paid for this advice? Keep telling your clients not to bail out. After the dust settles you will measure from the low point again. If an investor didn't get out what good is measuring from the low. I told my broker take a walk a long time ago.
If you have a responsible planner that understands your needs and risk tolerance your portfolio should be balanced that this current situation in the stock market is tolerable and you can ride it out. Of course I am speaking for those retired or close to.

Young people should definitely ride this out cause they're in it for the long haul.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomoho View Post
If you have a responsible planner that understands your needs and risk tolerance your portfolio should be balanced that this current situation in the stock market is tolerable and you can ride it out. Of course I am speaking for those retired or close to.

Young people should definitely ride this out cause they're in it for the long haul.
More motherhood - news flash "psychic wins lottery". #1 rule of investment - Don't trust a responsible planner older then you and not retired.
Closed Thread

Tags
walk, rest, story, read, investing, move, make

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.