Jackson Variable Annuity?

Closed Thread
Old 08-28-2015, 01:00 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to JaniceOhio
Red face Jackson Variable Annuity?

Hi All:

Sounds great and safe with a guaranteed 5-7% but high fees. I can spare $ that I don't need for 10 years. Appreciate any and all opinions.. Am an un-married biz owner set to retire in TV in 2017. Already have Gilchrist home...

I'm a career coach not a financial brain.. Thoughts?
Old 08-28-2015, 07:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,383 Posts

There are many sources like this one:

7 Annuity Mistakes to Avoid-Kiplinger

Just google Annuity guaranteed rates or some combination of those words will provide many articles to choose from.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:40 AM
Sage

Best advice I could give you is go to a financial planner and decide the best way to make your money work for you. Get referalls from friends or family. There are some good ones out there. Be sure they at least have the CFP designation. Big difference between a planner and advisor.
Old 08-29-2015, 01:23 PM

There are reasons for annuity's in one's portfolio, but only a small piece. An good financial professional will look at all investments and recommend your best investment alternatives with a complete diversified mix. Don't let anyone sell you an annuity without knowing your entire portfolio and giving you GOOD advice, not investments just to make the advisor richer.
Closed Thread

Tags
retire, un-married, owner, set, biz, financial, brain, thoughts?pray, coach, career, opinions, gilchrist, home, years, guaranteed, 5-7%, safe, great, variable, annuity, sounds, high, fees, jackson, spare

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.