Marketplace Money from NPR

Closed Thread
Old 03-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Soaring Parsley
Thanked 2,220 Times in 752 Posts
Default Marketplace Money from NPR

Just wanted to put this in the new forum in case anybody wants to listen to it. It's last weekend's Marketplace Money radio show from NPR. This one has some stuff about the housing plan and the tax incentives for first time buyers.

They needed to take that thing further to help other buyers, too. I really hope there is something in all this that will help those of you who are trying to sell to get it done soon so you can get on with your retirement plans.

Barbara Corcoran on the Today Show seems to think there is some hope out there. She also said that the second best selling house color is yellow. I thought that was interesting.

This show is not as scary as some on television. NPR people always stay really calm and do not sound like they have a wild horse look in their eyes like those people on CNBC and Bloomberg and FOX Business do now. I think this show is kind of an information-light sort of thing. I listen to it every week.

Here's the link:

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/e....php?show_id=8

Boomer

Last edited by Boomer; 03-10-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.