Reviews / Opinions ?

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2019, 06:04 PM
Default Reviews / Opinions ?

Any and all information concerning SABLE TRUST as to your opinions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks very much as your opinion is valued
Old 04-29-2019, 08:24 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTurboViper View Post
Any and all information concerning SABLE TRUST as to your opinions would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks very much as your opinion is valued
I have look at their site for a few minutes and then moved on. Disliked fees, liked investment policy.

What problem are you trying to solve. Schwab and Vanguard will give you lower costs.
Old 05-03-2019, 08:39 PM
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm1cc View Post
I have look at their site for a few minutes and then moved on. Disliked fees, liked investment policy.

What problem are you trying to solve. Schwab and Vanguard will give you lower costs.
------------------------------------------------

I agree with the Fee's and I am using "Vanguard" and I apologize for not making myself clear. I am looking for a "Successor Trustee" and hope I have picked a good company to handle my Trust ...after I am gone.

I don't like the idea of 0.015 % fee but I am told that this is usually fee customary for a corporate Trustee to handle a Trust. Until I am no longer able to handle my investments then I am holding off letting them charge the fee. I just want to know if anyone knows of anything I need to know....
Old 05-04-2019, 09:31 AM
Platinum member

Vanguard offers trust services. Since you already have accounts there, this would simplify things.
Old 05-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Default My opinion

Quote:

I agree with the Fee's and I am using "Vanguard" and I apologize for not making myself clear. I am looking for a "Successor Trustee" and hope I have picked a good company to handle my Trust ...after I am gone.

I don't like the idea of 0.015 % fee but I am told that this is usually fee customary for a corporate Trustee to handle a Trust. Until I am no longer able to handle my investments then I am holding off letting them charge the fee. I just want to know if anyone knows of anything I need to know....
As you surely know as much as all these places LOVE US, when you cut through the sales baloney they are in the business of making money.

Shop the fees and shop the VALUE. I do not recognize the firm you mentioned. That may or may not mean anything. But, based on HISTORY, it is a safe bet that Fidelity, Vanguard and T. Rowe price will still be there long after we are gone. As to your trust. A frustrating experience. Hopefully, you can explain to the people you are setting up the trust for what you are doing and why
Old 05-06-2019, 01:56 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:

Take a look at Schwab and I would say another look at Vanguard.
Old 05-06-2019, 02:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,423 Times in 5,111 Posts

I don't think I could ever "trust" an investment company to handle my money as a successor trustee after I die. If I couldn't find a personal friend or relative to manage my money, I would distribute the money in a will. I think the basic published annual fee charged by the investment company to act as successor trustee would be small compared to the other charges, such as accounting, tax preparation, legal fees, reporting fees, and other related fees associated with administering the trust assets. This is especially true if you expect the assets to be held in trust for a long period of time.
Closed Thread

Tags
opinions, appreciated, greatly, valued, opinion

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.