Seeking a private real estate investor

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 05-13-2019, 06:50 PM

Default Seeking a private real estate investor

Does anyone know a private real estate investor they would recommend as a potential partner for purchase of a residential property in The Villages?

Old 05-14-2019, 05:49 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Maverick View Post
Does anyone know a private real estate investor they would recommend as a potential partner for purchase of a residential property in The Villages?
You need a person to help you buy a house here?
My opinion
Old 05-14-2019, 10:09 AM

Default My opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Maverick View Post
The fact is the business arrangement most likely to fail is a partnership. The problems are arguments between the people.
I do more than you do and yet you want half of the profits.
I want income and you want to make profit by reselling.
You or the other partner have an unforeseen life issue one needs to sell and the other may not have the ability of desire to buy them out. Real-estate is not as liquid as people seem to think. Have we all forgotten the real estate bubble so soon?

Obviously, all the issues I mentioned above are even more likely to end badly when you are looking for a partner you do not even know.

Last edited by DAVES; 05-14-2019 at 10:10 AM. Reason: typo
Old 05-14-2019, 04:33 PM

Yes. The Reverse Mortgage Company served me with a mortgage complaint for my recently deceased Mother's house in the Alhambra area. The home is worth approximately $210,000- $249,000 and according to the Complaint, the undaid principal balance is ~$87,500. I can come up with some of the unpaid balance, but probably not all of it. And even though there is a good amount of equity and a decent downpayment, I do not believe my credit score is high enough to qualify for a bank loan for the remainder. I thought a private investor may see the investment potential, and may loan me the capital I will need to buy out the reverse mortgage company with the deed to the house as collateral. Thank you for responding. Buck

Tags
investor, real, estate, private, purchase