Social Security changes will hit couples, divorced women hard.

Closed Thread
Old 11-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
I like the way the 99% of the sponsors here respond to the questions WHEN we ask on this forum. I don't like the way this guy baits us every week. My opinion only. Like the rest of us don't watch cnbc or fbn all day long. Every week - tell me something I don't know please.
So why do you bite each week? Maybe not everyone has the vast knowledge you are privileged to. But, it's your opinion and you are certainly welcome to it.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:58 PM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

IMHO most US citizens on SS have paid in over many years under the guise of a contract with the government. It is not an entitlement like welfare. People pay in with non tax deductive dollars they earn. Upon reaching 62 or older they should receive their SS payments as calculated under SS guidelines.

Unfortunately the system is being heavily tapped by medicaid and disability fraud as well as the burden of illegal immigrants getting into it one way or another.

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine
Old 11-14-2015, 06:43 AM
Soaring Eagle member

So you are the one who determines what is right and wrong? That is the real BS. Sorry, but file and suspend is a perfectly reasonable strategy fully supported by the SSA (just like delaying the start of SS to maximize your benefits in the case of a likely long life, as allowed by the law), done by many people, and there is nothing wrong with it. The only measure of right and wrong is whether the law is being followed. That is why we have laws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
Not at all. But all that other BS is just a working the system to screw your neighbor. Sorry, but legal doesn't make it right.

Last edited by tuccillo; 11-14-2015 at 06:59 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
story, call, complete, form, 407.869.9800, rest, hard, millions, lose, women, divorced, hit, couples, money, read, social, strategy, claiming, security, key

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.