Some Financial Advice

Closed Thread
Old 09-30-2016, 06:42 PM
Sage
Default Some Financial Advice

My wife and I are doing some long-term thinking about some options for how we spend the next few summers. Without getting into specifics, we are looking for some advice along the lines of being a kinda/sorta snowbird.

That's probably not the right way to describe it, but neither of us have any experience in rental properties, or long-stays (by our standards at least) at vacation destinations, etc. We are not of the financial elite...heheh...so we probably won't consider just closing up our house while we go elsewhere, but who knows. We just want to consider all options and have some help/advice from somebody with financial savvy along these lines.

Can anybody recommend such a source of information? Possibly a fee-based financial adviser who can make us feel good about what we can/cannot afford, or somebody who specializes in the kind of situation I'm describing?

Thanks for your time.
Old 09-30-2016, 07:36 PM

How about a house swap for a month or two. I know there are websites for that....
Closed Thread

Tags
financial, lines, advice, options, house

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.