Stocks tumble

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2020, 07:09 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by collie1228 View Post
My company has (criminally) underfunded its retirement program for years - despite being a large government contractor who gets much of its defined benefit pension programs underwritten by the government in its defense contracts. I love the monthly checks, but I have a big concern about their ability to continue over the long run, as the actual funding of the program was underfunded by over $17 billion in 2018. Since then they have added some new funding, but obviously the current state of the investment world will have a further negative impact.
A number of us are facing underfunded private sector pension funds, the price you pay for "greatest stock market ever" and taxpayer backing of these pension funds. Public sector will soon have to worry soon.
Old 03-27-2020, 02:45 PM
Gold member

Watching the Central Bank counterfeiting criminals buy the entire world with Trillions$ they create out of thin air is just surreal. Not 1 in 1000 understand what is really going on. I wouldn't worry about the Taxtaker Parasite Sector pension funds...They will be bailed out State and Local.

Last edited by MorTech; 03-27-2020 at 02:50 PM.
Old 03-29-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
When the only thing that supports the market is the Federal reserve shooting one of the last arrows in their quiver, don’t make the mistake of thinking Friday’s bounce is the end of the bear market.
TOPHCFA Hoboy!! Were you right. I own about 10 000 shares of RWM for the last 10 years, I think now is the time to sell, what do you think....? They represent almost half of my assets including my house.
Closed Thread

Tags
stocks, tumble, yipsters

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.