Will Elon Musk finally be convicted of a lifetime of fraud?

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2021, 06:04 AM
Gold member
Default Will Elon Musk finally be convicted of a lifetime of fraud?

Wow...Elon Musk should just plead the 5th and stop incriminating himself.

MUSK ON TRIAL (SOLAR CITY BAILOUT) - 12711VCS Day One, Part One - YouTube

Watch TSLA.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:02 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,854 Times in 893 Posts

I hope so, anyone who believes anything out of his mouth is an idiot, and he is a total narcissisic sociopath, with so much money that he can buy off, intimidate or bully plaintiff issues. . . .

Tesla car battery likely caused devastating East Bay house fire, investigators say - ABC7 San Francisco

yesterday, tesla drove into a pile of kids on the sidewalk in the UK
never tesla's fault. . .

however, em has enough money to manipulate the stock through options by exploiting the market maker's delta hedging strategy, such that yesterday, $17M of Sept call options, 700 strike were bought, which is not mom and pop and not most hedge or mutual funds. . . preying on a gamma squeeze next week. . .

don't play the stock either way unless very sophisticated, I have lost over 20K shorting that POS stonk
Old 08-19-2021, 07:12 AM
Sage

Electrics actually have less fires per mile driven than gas cars but the fires, when they do occur, are more difficult to put out. GM has a recall on their Bolt electric.

The Tesla accidents that have occurred with Autopilot engaged have been due to the driver failing to pay attention. Autopilot requires that you keep your hands on the wheel and pay attention. It is not fully autonomous driving, it is not promoted as fully autonomous driving, and drivers must still be ready to take control of the car at any time. Accidents have occurred when drivers misused the system. That is not Tesla's fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
I hope so, anyone who believes anything out of his mouth is an idiot, and he is a total narcissisic sociopath, with so much money that he can buy off, intimidate or bully plaintiff issues. . . .

Tesla car battery likely caused devastating East Bay house fire, investigators say - ABC7 San Francisco

never tesla's fault. . .

however, em has enough money to manipulate the stock through options by exploiting the market maker's delta hedging strategy, such that yesterday, $17M of Sept call options, 700 strike were bought, which is not mom and pop and not most hedge or mutual funds. . . preying on a gamma squeeze next week. . .

don't play the stock either way unless very sophisticated, I have lost over 20K shorting that POS stonk

Last edited by biker1; 08-19-2021 at 07:18 AM.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:

never tesla's fault. . .

He is very hard to like to be sure, but I have no problem he is wealthy. AND he is quite a bit out there...by his own admission he is autistic, but that is not a choice. I find him not at likeable...........but what are we to do with people who are born "different" and brilliant and odd. This really is a problem, because every last man jack of us has an odd bit or two.
Old 08-19-2021, 07:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,279 Times in 2,480 Posts

Quote:

never tesla's fault. . .

It's personal then?
Old 08-19-2021, 08:22 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,687 Times in 3,600 Posts

Not a fan.

But financially successful people rarely color within the lines.

Last edited by dewilson58; 08-19-2021 at 09:43 AM.
Old 08-19-2021, 09:01 AM

a lifetime of fraud?
Old 08-19-2021, 09:30 AM
Gold member

Looks like no one on here likes Musk or Tesla…. On real opinion here. Who can say that they have achieved more than him?
Old 08-19-2021, 09:42 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,687 Times in 3,600 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNLAKEPANDA View Post
Looks like no one on here likes Musk or Tesla…. On real opinion here. Who can say that they have achieved more than him?
I can, but I assume your scale is only money. Sad.
Old 08-19-2021, 09:52 AM

well I don't think he's a fraud. he seems more like a genius. John DeLorean was a fraud. let's keep this in perspective
Old 08-19-2021, 10:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,478 Times in 711 Posts

Maybe a Martian Court will find him guilty. 😉
Old 08-19-2021, 11:33 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateBoomer View Post
well I don't think he's a fraud. he seems more like a genius. John DeLorean was a fraud. let's keep this in perspective
um, not into finance at all eh? not into historical fact checking as well, eh?

I have locations which I can pull sample after sample of his crap, and if you want to read the legal briefs after the currently in progress trial, you will see he is full of truth twisting lies. . .

but continue to believe, its your perogative
Old 08-19-2021, 12:00 PM
Location: Newburgh NY, Berwick PA, Grand Forks ND, Tampa Fl, Wenatchee Wash, TN, OK, TX, NC, OH, FL

With all the mess that’s going on, why concentrate on Elon People are frustrated about everything, let’s take a deep breath and be thankful, make a long list of all your thankful for.
Old 08-19-2021, 12:15 PM

1. Present your evidence that he's lived a "lifetime of fraud" . I see Tesla cars everywhere now. Hardly seems like a fraud, the way the DeLorean was (go read the history - JDL raided the funds provided to him by investors and the British Govt and only managed to ship a fraction (less than 7,000) of the promised vehicles, which were replete with quality problems.)
2. If you don't like his products, don't by them

Pretty simple without resorting to insults isn't it?
Old 08-19-2021, 12:36 PM
Soaring Eagle member

I hardly think I insulted you, but as far as fraud goes,

Promoting, selling and taking deposits for multiple years on products which don't exist, and haven't existed is fraud.

Booking warranty and repair expenses to good will is fraudulent accounting

Seeing cars is not the fraud, convincing NY to build him a factory which he never used is fraud.

etc. . .
Closed Thread

Tags
musk, elon, watch, incriminating, stop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.