Will Elon Musk finally be convicted of a lifetime of fraud?

Closed Thread
Old 08-20-2021, 03:00 AM

Having lived in WNY I had a first hand look at true fraud from Governor Cuomo. He invested almost 1 billion dollars into the Solar City facility that is limping along. Panasonic has already separated themselves from this mess. COVID may have saved TESLA from paying millions in fines for not reaching hiring goals.

Cuomo's Buffalo Billion-tainted Tesla Solar City faces audit

Panasonic set to end solar production in Buffalo
Old 08-20-2021, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
I hardly think I insulted you, but as far as fraud goes,

Promoting, selling and taking deposits for multiple years on products which don't exist, and haven't existed is fraud.

Booking warranty and repair expenses to good will is fraudulent accounting

Seeing cars is not the fraud, convincing NY to build him a factory which he never used is fraud.

etc. . .
#1 I couldn't care less about NY. They stupid things routinely. it's why people are fleeing. i live in florida, so I couldn't care less.

#2 Again, I suggest you don't buy his products if you don't like him.

#3 untwist your panties. Life is short.

Last edited by LateBoomer; 08-20-2021 at 05:54 AM.
Old 08-20-2021, 05:00 AM
Veteran member

Elon Musk might be the ultimate huckster, but he is trying to develop a product that is not on the road as yet and there are a lot of other big companies trying to hit the same target. There are going to be a lot of accidents before this comes fully to market. In the 19th century when the auto was at it's birth, flag men were required to walk in front of the cars for safety. Nothing comes easy.
Old 08-20-2021, 05:56 AM

I don't see how the man is a fraud. I see Tesla cars everywhere and their ratings are top notch. Tesla has thrived but notice how you no longer see the Chevy Volt or the Nissan Leaf?

there's a reason. He created a seriously great car, by all accounts.

Driverless cars? I think this will be common not far into the future, but for now, it's a speculative and developing technology. I certainly am not the test pilot type
Old 08-20-2021, 06:10 AM
Veteran member

John DeLorean had bad luck and someone was out to get him he was not a sfraud. Should read his story
Old 08-20-2021, 06:10 AM

Elon Musk is a criminal. He’s polluting space with 47,000 pieces of future space junk that cannot be retrieved. He’s a space polluter and someone should stop him. Not to mention he manipulates the Crypto Currency market. The SEC should go after him for his comments and antics that affect Tesla stock. I don’t know why they let this maniac do whatever he wants.
Old 08-20-2021, 06:12 AM
Veteran member

Over 1 million Nissan Leaf have been sold and they're coming out with a new model this year. The arriya. Hardly a bad car
Old 08-20-2021, 06:14 AM
Veteran member

Elon Musk is the PT Barnum of the Auto industry and frankly he is giving me a lot of enjoyment watching him succeed over the last 10 years in virtually creating a new industry. There are now at least one dozen or more companies starting up electric cars and trucks. I really don't know whether they are truly better for the environment or not but definitely over the next 10 to 20 years at least half the car as sold or more will be Electric notwithstanding federal laws
Old 08-20-2021, 06:20 AM
Sage

No, its about half that amount - 500K in 10 years. About 1/3 have been in the US. The car was hampered by poor engineering in its early years - no battery thermal management system - which led to a poor reputation. The Tesla Model 3 outsold it by 6x in 2020.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luggage View Post
Over 1 million Nissan Leaf have been sold and they're coming out with a new model this year. The arriya. Hardly a bad car

Last edited by biker1; 08-20-2021 at 06:45 AM.
Old 08-20-2021, 06:49 AM

I’m amazed people can’t see through this maniac, even worse think he’s a genius. Shaking my head…
Old 08-20-2021, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Bills View Post
[/U][/I][/B]

It's personal then?
Yes, to all of us, It’s very personal. He’s polluting space, amongst a litany of other offenses.

Last edited by CaliforniaCat; 08-20-2021 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Outrage.
Old 08-20-2021, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
I can, but I assume your scale is only money. Sad.
Agreed!

How about 47,000 satellites polluting space so he can get richer? Long after that maniac is dead, 47,000 pieces of space junk will still either be there, or falling to earth.

He’s a menace… with a lot of money. Shaking my head…
Old 08-20-2021, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bd0herty View Post
Since President Trump is out of office, looks like the Democrats and Liberals have found another target. Hmmmm
I’m a former straight-party-ticket GOP, now Libertarian btw. It’s amazing how small minds always go political.
Old 08-20-2021, 07:12 AM
Default I understand your outrage.

You are not alone at in your outrage friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachKandSportsguy View Post
um, not into finance at all eh? not into historical fact checking as well, eh?

I have locations which I can pull sample after sample of his crap, and if you want to read the legal briefs after the currently in progress trial, you will see he is full of truth twisting lies. . .

but continue to believe, its your perogative
Old 08-20-2021, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luggage View Post
LOL. that's really funny. They only CUMULATIVELY sold 500,000 in their first 10 years as of last December. they sold 500,000 this year?? that's really really.

It's a cheap EV, I grant you, but they haven't sold that many and most have been sold in Canada. They have sold 170,000 CUMLATIVELY in the US in 11 years.

But that aside.

Didn't say it was a bad car, but honestly, how often do you see Teslas and how often do you see the Leaf?

I'd say for me it's like 100/1. Maybe more.

and the Leaf is older. and way cheaper. and they are lousy. it's why they cost so little on the used market.

They don't even make the Volt now. There's a reason.

Musk built a far superior mouse-trap
Closed Thread

Tags
musk, elon, watch, incriminating, stop

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.