January, February & March

Old 10-16-2019, 10:30 AM
Default January, February & March

Ad category: Real Estate For Rent

Price: $3.85

January, February and March of 2020.

Located in The Villages of Hacienda North.* My 3 bedroom/2 bath designer home.* Sitting on a pond and golf course.* Great entertaining kitchen with all new appliances.* Master bedroom with high vaulted ceiling and a fresh makeover in shower.* Second bedroom is fully stocked if/when you have an overnight guest.* The third bedroom is setup as an office which you are welcome to use the wireless printer.* There also is a couch in the office which folds out to a bed in case you have overnight guest.* There is a formal dining area as well as the large eat in kitchen.* The living room is huge and the entertainment section has a stereo, 70” TV, DVD, Xfinity cable and super-fast high speed internet.

You also would be welcome to use my new Yamaha golf cart.

I would prefer renting all 3 months to one couple and the price would be* $11,550 TOTAL* ($3.850 for each month).* There would be no cleaning fee and I will pay the fee to get your Villages ID.

I may consider renting the months of January, February & March individually @ $4,000 a month, plus a $125 cleaning fee.

The post January, February & March appeared first on Talk of the Villages.

The Villages Florida

More...

Tags
march, february, january, villages, bedroom

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.