36th FunTrivia Weekly Knockout Win.

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2018, 06:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Default 36th FunTrivia Weekly Knockout Win.

FunTrivia Knockout This Week

Moving up on the Leaderboard for FunTrivia Weekly Knock-Out wins. Some weeks I am out in the first round but others manage to win.

You register on Mondays for the week's games or can set it up so that you are registered each week automatically.

You start out with fellow beginners if you sign up for this. I face competitors with about the same level of trivia game playing on FunTrivia. Those with around 400 scores for individual daily wins and extra points for weekly wins.

It will also be easy to remember my last win was on St. Patrick's Day until I get that next win which is getting harder and harder because of the knowledge, skill and speed of some of the other FunTrivia players.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:06 AM
Sage
Post Sign Ups for these Knockout Tournaments Run through very Late Monday.

Get into these Tournaments up through around 1 AM Tuesdays. EST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
FunTrivia Knockout This Week

Moving up on the Leaderboard for FunTrivia Weekly Knock-Out wins. Some weeks I am out in the first round but others manage to win.

You register on Mondays for the week's games or can set it up so that you are registered each week automatically.

You start out with fellow beginners if you sign up for this. I face competitors with about the same level of trivia game playing on FunTrivia. Those with around 400 scores for individual daily wins and extra points for weekly wins.

It will also be easy to remember my last win was on St. Patrick's Day until I get that next win which is getting harder and harder because of the knowledge, skill and speed of some of the other FunTrivia players.
Old 03-19-2018, 06:19 PM
Sage
Post Mondays are Registration Day for the FunTrivia Knockout Games.

If you want to participate in the FunTrivia Knockout Weekly Tournament the Registration for it closes around 1:59 AM EST Tuesday .
Closed Thread

Tags
weeks, funtrivia, win, games, mondays

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.