A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.

Closed Thread
Old 10-31-2019, 10:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts
Talking A 6 year old and a 4 year old are raking the yard.

The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss."The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
The 6 year old continues,"When we go in for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."
The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.
WHACK!
He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up,and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit,slapping his rear with every step.
His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"
Old 10-31-2019, 11:43 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,465 Times in 545 Posts

Hahahahaha haha!
Funny.
Old 10-31-2019, 02:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started learning to cuss."The 4 year old nods his head in approval.
The 6 year old continues,"When we go in for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."
When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.
WHACK!
He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up,and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit,slapping his rear with every step.
His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"
She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"
"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"
BWAHAHAHAH! Love it.
Old 10-31-2019, 06:12 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
WHACK!
Loved it!
Old 10-31-2019, 11:45 PM

Quote:
WHACK!

OMG! Hysterical!
Old 11-01-2019, 08:32 AM
Veteran member

Old 11-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,009 Times in 451 Posts

Excellent.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:14 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,952 Times in 1,706 Posts

Hilarious!
Old 11-01-2019, 09:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

This came from one of my Villages' close neighbors. We all moved here around 2004-2005 in Lynnhaven. Most of the group from then is still around. We did lose a few to passings, relatives' health needs , and a couple who wanted to be there for their grandkids and kids deal with the loss of their grand daughter/niece/cousin on Valentine's Day 2018 at Parkland HS in the shooting there. We do try to keep our sense of humor though. It is good to laugh.
Closed Thread

Tags
year, asks, breakfast, hell, cheerios

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.