can you spot him?

Closed Thread
Old 02-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Veteran member
Default can you spot him?

THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:
This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, "Why didn't I see him immediately?"

The Villages Florida

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger! And yes, the man is really there!

Now with all that being said, didn't find anything on snopes for this, so there's probably nothing wrong with your brain, no matter how long it takes you to find him. It took me 10 seconds, and I'm an idiot!
Old 02-15-2011, 01:27 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by laryb View Post
THE TRICK IS TO FIND THE MAN IN THE COFFEE BEANS:
This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you think, "Why didn't I see him immediately?"

The Villages Florida

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, the right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, the right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger! And yes, the man is really there!

Now with all that being said, didn't find anything on snopes for this, so there's probably nothing wrong with your brain, no matter how long it takes you to find him. It took me 10 seconds, and I'm an idiot!
I found him after I discovered that this was not one of those unfocus your mind kind of puzzles. I would say it was about 35 seconds; 20 though of this was trying to see the alternate big picture, which is not there.
Old 02-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Sage

What man?
Old 02-15-2011, 01:33 PM
Sage

Both the boss and I each found him under 3 seconds. (she probably took under 1 second)

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 02-15-2011, 05:35 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I just came to the conclusion that (1) I need to get my eyes checked; (2) I know I eat enough protein, so I need to get my eyes checked; (3) I don't have the patience to look more than 30 seconds, so I quit looking. Guess my ADD is showing? Oh, did I mention I probably need new glasses?

Where in heck is the man? Any clues?

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Sage

bottom left
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 02-15-2011, 06:24 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Village of El Cortez. Before: Canada, NY, VA, AL, AK, NV, DE & France, Germany

I thought it was one of those unfocus things too. After I stopped giving it the squinty-eye look and decided just to look, I found the man in about 10 seconds. So contrary to popular belief, I am normal.

Mr. K9 is normal, too!
Old 02-15-2011, 06:26 PM
Sage

For some reason, I glanced downward and saw him instantly. Guess my right brain was in gear.
Old 02-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9-Lovers View Post
I thought it was one of those unfocus things too. After I stopped giving it the squinty-eye look and decided just to look, I found the man in about 10 seconds. So contrary to popular belief, I am normal.

Mr. K9 is normal, too!
Um... It's not normal to be normal. But don't worry. You're not.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:20 PM
Veteran member

It took me a while. Because I was expecting him to be bigger, not the size of a coffee bean!
Old 02-15-2011, 08:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
What man?
Just kidding Chuck. Like JBlum I was expecting him to be larger. I did find the man in 13 seconds. But he is creepy looking, so I was sorry I found him.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:53 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I was trying to find a whole body, not just a creepy head. My daughter found him in about 5 seconds. I still stand that it's just cause I need glasses.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-15-2011, 09:03 PM
Founder

1/2 second
Old 02-15-2011, 09:06 PM
Sage

Ties my wife.

Old 02-15-2011, 09:34 PM

I found him instantly also. Just gazed at the right place at the right time!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.