Coming Soon- “ The Village of Kaye-Nyne”

Closed Thread
Old 04-28-2020, 08:04 PM
Smile Coming Soon- “ The Village of Kaye-Nyne”

This exquisite dog friendly village will have the following features:
1. Entire perimeter of village chain link fenced.,
2. Cattle grates in roads at gates, Dogs remain safe in village.
2. No lease laws, dogs have the entire village to roam free.
3. No cap on number or size of dogs allowed.
4. Environment for dogs just like when we were kids!
5.See them enjoy each other’s company, try to mate, and sniff butts.
6. All dogs can poop in private without owner holding leash, and inspecting content of poop, or turning the other way in embarrassment when approached by other residents
7. See them fight like real dogs used too.
8. No doggy strollers, doggy caps and sunglasses are discouraged.
9. All residents share equally in each other’s dogs visitation to your yard without undue stress.
9. Beware, watch your step, could be poop 💩 on the ground, but that’s just like the old days.
Old 04-28-2020, 08:14 PM

As Neil Diamond would sing: There coming to the Villages, there coming to the Villages - Today!
Old 04-28-2020, 08:54 PM

How big of an area do you suppose that might encompass? I’m liking the idea!

It’s going to need to a restaurant or two where the fur babies can come and sit with their parents. It could even have a doggie menu.

It will need retail places that sell groceries and drugs where the pooches can sit right in the cart.

Oh, wait they do that everywhere anyway!

The other day at Walmart a couple came in wearing gas masks and gloves and had a very large, long haired dog stuffed into a stroller! Why??? I do very quick ins and back outs or I would have said something to the manager - pointless, I know but I would have made myself feel better.
Old 04-28-2020, 09:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolSells View Post
How big of an area do you suppose that might encompass? I’m liking the idea!

It’s going to need to a restaurant or two where the fur babies can come and sit with their parents. It could even have a doggie menu.

It will need retail places that sell groceries and drugs where the pooches can sit right in the cart.

Oh, wait they do that everywhere anyway!

The other day at Walmart a couple came in wearing gas masks and gloves and had a very large, long haired dog stuffed into a stroller! Why??? I do very quick ins and back outs or I would have said something to the manager - pointless, I know but I would have made myself feel better.
I wish you would have said something. I remember years ago when you were able to get a power-that-is to inform your neighbors, rightly so, that they should not leave their dog in the yard all day to bark. Maybe if more people complained, the stores would respond. Right now they're afraid of ticking off the ADA, even if the offenders are not covered under the law.

The establishments that allow this to happen (Walmart, as you said) are not following the law. They are just as culpable as the idiots who think their dogs should be allowed to go anywhere.
Old 04-28-2020, 09:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,035 Times in 2,730 Posts

If enough people sign up to buy homes in this new Village, and they don’t have to build a Championship Golf course, it might just happen. They might even put in some walking trails for the dogs.
Closed Thread

Tags
dogs, village, poop, doggy, other’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.