Joke of the year 2008

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2008, 04:44 AM
Eternal Member
Default Joke of the year 2008

But remember, it's still early:

A Somalian arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to the United States. He stops the first person he sees walking down the street and says, "Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this country, giving me housing, food stamps, free medical care, and free education!"

The passerby says, "You are mistaken, I am Mexican." The man goes on and encounters another passerby. " Thank you for having such a beautiful country here in America !"

The person says, "I not American, I Vietnamese." The new arrival walks further, and the next person he sees he stops, shakes his hand and says, "Thank you for the wonderful America !"

That person puts up his hand and says, "I am from Middle East, I am not American!"

He finally sees a nice lady and asks, "Are you an American?"

She says, "No, I am from Africa !"

Puzzled, he asks her, "Where are all the Americans?"

The African lady checks her watch and says..."Probably at work."

And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 02-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: Joke of the year 2008

Actually, I've heard 1st generation Americans work harder and longer hours than those of us born here.
Tampa, FL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.