Drivers in The Villages

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2019, 09:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosoxfan View Post
I believe that slow drivers in the wrong lane wether it's on the highway or villages main roads cause more traffic problems,accidents and headaches.Please,Please if you're not passing get out of the left lane...PLEASE
I hear you and agree and will stay in the right lane more often. Mrs. Nucky said my driving has changed and I have slowed down too much and hang in the left lane too much since we moved here.

As for the Golf Cart driving and I want to be fair IMHO the driving on The Cart Paths south of LSL is not as enjoyable as in the north because the drivers seem to be a little edgy. Almost like everybody is from N.J. There definitely is a difference. Go, Hurry, Move It Or Lose It!
Old 06-28-2019, 10:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,223 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar Bear View Post
Your conclusion couldn’t be more wrong. Those “studies” are correct.

(Just for the record, I’m a career Professional Engineer specialized in transportation and traffic.)
How does the radius of the circles compare standards?

I thought they were well designed but seemed to require more steering input (tighter radius) that what you might find in Europe.
Closed Thread

Tags
stay, roundabout, away🤔, mile, morse, buena

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.