For fun discussion on relating to spouce or companion

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2019, 04:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default For fun discussion on relating to spouce or companion

DeanFl made a very funny one liner on another thread and it make me think of how my husband and I relate to each other. We have been married for many years and he is definitely a keeper, but he traveled on business for most of our married life and now that we are together he has adopted an annoying habit:

Whenever my other half comes back from wherever he has been he comes through the door and calls out "hello are you there". It is beginning to get on my nerves and I would really like to answer with "where the hxxx do you think I am". So recently when he called out to me I did not answer him, he went through every room in the house and when he found me making the bed he said "Oh thank goodness, I thought you had escaped"! I've had him a long time I think I'll keep him.

So how do you and yours relate?

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited by Madelaine Amee; 02-26-2019 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-26-2019, 04:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Talking

My significant others have all escaped my clutches. Except for the dogs. LOL
Closed Thread

Tags
relate, married, answer, long, hxxx

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.