Fun Trivia Knockout Tournament 31.

Closed Thread
Old 11-04-2017, 11:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Talking Fun Trivia Knockout Tournament 31.

FunTrivia Elimination Tournament Bracket Chart

I finally got my 33rd weekly win in the FunTrivia Knockout.

People should try FunTrivia. It sometimes keeps the mind sharp; sometimes not. I have not been on it as much as I would like so I do get rusty with the Trivia. There are some world class trivia players on here and the management is very family friendly and keeps things very cordial between players. You have players from all over the world and can strike up friendships with these people as well.

These site has all kinds of Quizzes on just about every topic you can think of and then some. Fun Trivia Quizzes - World's Largest Trivia and Quiz Site

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-04-2017 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-06-2017, 02:50 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

I finally got my 33rd weekly win in the FunTrivia Knockout.

People should try FunTrivia. It sometimes keeps the mind sharp; sometimes not. I have not been on it as much as I would like so I do get rusty with the Trivia. There are some world class trivia players on here and the management is very family friendly and keeps things very cordial between players. You have players from all over the world and can strike up friendships with these people as well.

These site has all kinds of Quizzes on just about every topic you can think of and then some. Fun Trivia Quizzes - World's Largest Trivia and Quiz Site
Mondays are sign up days for the Weekly Knock-out Challenges. It is free but they do charge if you want to see these trivia games free of advertising and with many other features.

There are some Talk of the Villagers who also play funtrivia.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:26 AM
Sage

Lost this week but did play in all four daily games. There are some very knowledgeable players at this level.

Losing does hurt though.

Taltarzac's User Profile -- FunTrivia.com

The higher you are on this leader board, the tougher the competition. I will hate to see what people in the 25th Tournaments look like if and when I get there.

I have lost and won against Walvisbaai many times. He is someone I would face again if I can win a few more of these rounds as well as the Tournaments. Walvisbaai's User Profile -- FunTrivia.com Had some nice conversations with Walvisbaai about his or her living in South Africa.

There are many Floridians playing FunTrivia and a few Talk of the Villagers.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 11-11-2017 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-13-2017, 01:38 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Mondays are sign up days for the Weekly Knock-out Challenges. It is free but they do charge if you want to see these trivia games free of advertising and with many other features.

There are some Talk of the Villagers who also play funtrivia.
Hope some more Talk of the Villagers get on FunTrivia.

Sign-ups are Mondays for the weekly knock-out Tournaments. They have daily bouts too but you can end up playing the best players on Talk of the Villages on there. The worst too.
Closed Thread

Tags
trivia, players, funtrivia, knockout, cordial

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.