Golf Cart Accident

Closed Thread
Old 11-10-2019, 01:23 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,009 Times in 451 Posts
Default Golf Cart Accident

Golf Cart Accident

A man lost an arm when his golf cart rolled over on him on a downward slope. He became very depressed because he loved to play golf, so, one day in his despair, he decided to commit suicide and end it all.

He got on an elevator and went to the top of a building to jump off. He was standing on the ledge looking down and saw this man down on the sidewalk skipping along, whooping and kicking up his heels. He looked closer and saw that this man didn’t have any arms at all. He started thinking, “What am I doing up here feeling sorry for myself? I still have one good arm to do things with. There goes a man with no arms skipping down the sidewalk so happy, and going on with his life.”

He hurried down to the sidewalk and caught up with the man with no arms. He told him how glad he was to see him because he had lost one of his arms and felt useless and was going to kill himself. He thanked him for saving his life and said he knew he could make it with one arm if the guy could go on with no arms.

The man with no arms began dancing and whooping and kicking up his heels again. The guy asked, “Why are you so happy anyway?” He said, “I’m NOT happy. My balls itch.”
Old 11-10-2019, 01:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Old 11-10-2019, 03:32 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Ecuadog, it was worth the wait!
Old 11-10-2019, 09:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,933 Times in 2,703 Posts

Great joke, if that poor guy was only a dog he could have taken care of the itch : )
Closed Thread

Tags
arms, man, golf, cart, happy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.