he had it all

Closed Thread
Old 10-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Veteran member
Talking he had it all

I talked to a homeless man this morning and asked him how he ended up this way. he told me up until last month, he still had it all . plenty to eat,new clothes,roof over his head,tv ,internet,gym ,full medical. lots of friends, no bills or debt. I felt sorry for him,so I asked, what happened? drugs? alcohol? divorce? oh no nothing like that, he said , I got paroled.
Old 10-12-2018, 10:14 AM
Veteran member

Oh, I thought you were going to say he became a legal US citizen....
Old 10-12-2018, 10:24 AM

That’s a good one. Shouldn’t all these jokes go under the heading jokes?
Old 10-12-2018, 11:55 AM
Soaring Eagle member

This is a real problem. You are going to want to have dinner on the day you get out of prisons but getting a job can be a problem, espically when any possible indiscretion can be disqualifying for a job in the eyes of some.
Old 10-12-2018, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm1cc View Post
This is a real problem. You are going to want to have dinner on the day you get out of prisons but getting a job can be a problem, espically when any possible indiscretion can be disqualifying for a job in the eyes of some.
"Possible" being the key word there as all it takes anymore is an accusation with no evidence.
Old 10-12-2018, 05:33 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

I sincerely doubt someone would miss meals that cost $2.32 per day (not even per meal), sleeping on a bed hard as rocks, medical almost non-existent, etc. We seem to forget that while inmates have committed a crime, they are still human. We treat animals better. Sorry, don’t think this is funny.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 10-12-2018, 07:43 PM
Gold member
Location: Pittsburgh, Cincinnati,Chicago ,buffalo, Asheville ,Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
I sincerely doubt someone would miss meals that cost $2.32 per day (not even per meal), sleeping on a bed hard as rocks, medical almost non-existent, etc. We seem to forget that while inmates have committed a crime, they are still human. We treat animals better. Sorry, don’t think this is funny.
No doubt to some extent you are right but, some have committed heinous crimes and don’t deserve to be treated better than animals.

Tags
asked, felt, friends, debt, him, so

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.