I try to lighten your day

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2020, 11:11 AM
Smile I try to lighten your day

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?" Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely: "Are - my - test - results - back?"
Old 04-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Veteran member
Thumbs up

Old 04-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,465 Times in 545 Posts

Old 04-01-2020, 01:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

I got a good laugh over that one, thanks
Old 04-01-2020, 01:26 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44mckinnon View Post
A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?" Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?" Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely: "Are - my - test - results - back?"
That one gets the "BEST 1st. POST EVER AWARD"
Closed Thread

Tags
nurse, testicles, mask, closely, young

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.