A Joke . . . and it's funny!

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2019, 02:17 PM
Wink A Joke . . . and it's funny!

Three blondes died and found themselves standing before St.Peter.

He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented.

The first blonde, an American, said "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey."

St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he refused her admission.

The second blonde, a Brit, said "Easter is when we celebrate Jesus' birth and exchange gifts."

St. Peter said, "Noooooo," and he refused her also.

The third blonde, a Canadian , said she knew what Easter was.

St. Peter said,"So, tell me."

She said, "Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with His disciples when He was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested Him. The Romans hung Him on the cross and eventually He died. Then they buried Him in a tomb behind a very large boulder ...

"St. Peter said, "Verrrrrry good."

.................................................. ................................

Then the blonde continued, "Now, every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out.

If he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of hockey."

St. Peter fainted!
Old 04-19-2019, 02:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Cowgirl View Post

He told them that before they could enter the Kingdom, they had to tell him what Easter represented.

The first blonde, an American, said "Easter is a holiday where they have a big feast and we give thanks and eat turkey."

The second blonde, a Brit, said "Easter is when we celebrate Jesus' birth and exchange gifts."

She said, "Easter is a Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish festival of Passover. Jesus was having Passover feast with His disciples when He was betrayed by Judas, and the Romans arrested Him. The Romans hung Him on the cross and eventually He died. Then they buried Him in a tomb behind a very large boulder ...

.................................................. ................................

Then the blonde continued, "Now, every year the Jews roll away the boulder and Jesus comes out.

St. Peter fainted!
Now that is very good one. Always wonder if these blonde jokes apply to the bleach or natural hair color ones?
Old 04-19-2019, 02:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Orange you glad the color of the text was black? The Joke was Fantastical! Good Job keep 'Em coming!
Old 04-19-2019, 04:08 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Good one!

Tal, I’m a firm believer that blonde really has nothing to do with hair color — natural or dyed. One of blondest blondes I ever knew was a brunette. It’s all about the attitude (and the willingness to blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind).

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 04-19-2019, 05:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:

St. Peter fainted!

Good one!
Old 04-19-2019, 05:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch View Post
Good one!

Tal, I’m a firm believer that blonde really has nothing to do with hair color — natural or dyed. One of blondest blondes I ever knew was a brunette. It’s all about the attitude (and the willingness to blurt out the first thing that comes to your mind).
I know some nurses like that. No filter whatsoever.
Old 04-20-2019, 07:48 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,093 Times in 1,328 Posts

Great one for the morning laugh.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,003 Times in 2,199 Posts

Had to read this to my wife (the blonde) and we both really liked it. Thanks for a good laugh.
Old 04-20-2019, 09:05 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,687 Times in 3,600 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagetinker View Post
Had to read this to my wife (the blonde) and we both really liked it. Thanks for a good laugh.

Tink..............Hope you are not publicizing that your blonde wife can not read since you HAD TO read it to her.

Old 04-20-2019, 10:50 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
Tink..............Hope you are not publicizing that your blonde wife can not read since you HAD TO read it to her.

I will watch the news.
Old 04-27-2019, 08:28 AM
Sage

Quote:

St. Peter fainted!
Old 05-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Veteran member

FLORIDA WOMAN ESCAPES ALLIGATOR ATTACK USING A TINY .22CAL BERETTA PISTOL

Here is her story in her own words

"While out walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in TV with my soon to be ex-husband, discussing property settlement and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a hugh 12ft. alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water. It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta .22cal pistol with me, I would not be here today.

Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible. His life insurance was a big bonus! "
Closed Thread

Tags
easter, peter, blonde, jesus, boulder

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.