The Joke Thread

Closed Thread
Old 10-22-2020, 11:40 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,465 Times in 545 Posts

A group of 12 women were at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with their husbands. The women were asked"How many of you love your husband?" All the women raised their hands.

Then they were asked, "When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?" Some women answered today, a few yesterday, and some couldn't remember.

The women were then told to take out their cellphones and text their husband "I love you, sweetheart."

Next the women were instructed to exchange phones with another woman and read aloud the text message they received in response to their message.

Below are 12 actual hilarious replies from their husbands.
If you have been married for quite a while, you understand that these replies are a sign of true love.
Who else would reply in such a succinct and honest way?

1. Who the hell is this?
2. Hey, mother of my children, are you sick or what?
3. Yeah, and I love you too. What's wrong?
4. What now? Did you wreck the car again?
5. I don't understand what you mean?
6. What the hell did you do now?
7. Are you sure this is for me?
8. Don't beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don't tell me who this message is for, someone will die.
11. I thought we agreed you wouldn't drink during the day.
12. Your mother is coming to stay with us, isn't she?
Old 11-05-2020, 10:50 PM

A man got married, and on their wedding night, he made his wife promise to never look in the box in the attic. For thirty years, she was faithful to her promise, but finally she broke down. She went to the attic and opened the box. There she found a large stack of $100 bills and 2 golf balls.

Later that night, she confessed to her indiscretion, and asked her husband what was the reason for the 2 golf balls. He admitted that every time he was unfaithful with another women, he would put a golf ball in the box. His wife, being very understanding, said that being unfaithful twice in 30 years really wasn't a big deal. Her husband then added that every time he collected a dozen balls, he sold them. His wife collapsed on the floor.

Tags
stewart, thread, time, didn’t, son

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.