Jokes Youi've Made Up

Closed Thread
Old 09-18-2018, 08:01 PM
Veteran member
Default Jokes Youi've Made Up

Here's a thread for puns, jokes, quotes, humerus funnybone laffers, limerick, stories, that you have created. Original stuff, please.

Here, I'll start it off:

New club of the Villages began meeting this week in the freezing confines at the Savanna center. The Villages Olympic Downhill Skiing team expected to compete in the 2022 Winter Olympics appointed officers and unanimously choose their team motto: "It's all down hill from here!"

Last edited by SFSkol; 10-18-2018 at 04:58 PM. Reason: spellin
Old 09-18-2018, 08:44 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,021 Times in 454 Posts

The other day, I said, "Damn. I forgot to take my stupid pill."

My wife said, "You don't need it."
Old 09-18-2018, 08:47 PM
Veteran member

I still say that the same Scotsman who created golf and called it fun, created bagpipes and called it music. (My apologies to the bagpipers in The Villages who are a wondeful group)
Old 09-18-2018, 08:58 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuadog View Post
The other day, I said, "Damn. I forgot to take my stupid pill."

My wife said, "You don't need it."
Nice. Made me think of this:

The other day, I said to my wife, "Damn, I forgot to take my memory pill."
She said, "I'm not your wife."
Old 09-25-2018, 03:45 PM
Veteran member

Good, I need a good laugh after watching the news today. Sorry, I can't thing of anything funny to say right now, but I will be back....
Old 09-25-2018, 03:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

When we were young urbanites, my husband once asked, "Is a moose the same as a deer?" "No," I said, "but they're of the same elk."
Old 09-25-2018, 04:09 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
When we were young urbanites, my husband once asked, "Is a moose the same as a deer?" "No," I said, "but they're of the same elk."
Bravo -- well done!
Old 09-25-2018, 04:27 PM
Veteran member

How do Villagers tell a story?

In a roundabout way!
Old 09-25-2018, 05:54 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,021 Times in 454 Posts

Whoever maintains The Villages GPS app is a cart-ographer. (If they use that, I want my cut.)
Old 09-26-2018, 01:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuadog View Post
Whoever maintains The Villages GPS app is a cart-ographer. (If they use that, I want my cut.)
Good one!
Old 09-26-2018, 01:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts
Default The World's Worst Hitman.

Dog stories. My damnation Dalmatian Ashes liked to go to Virginia Lake in Reno, Nevada for a walk around it. One nice afternoon she got loose and chased a hundred geese and ducks into the lake at the south side of Virginia Lake. I get her still worked up into the car and after a mile or so she starts chasing her tail. Catches it. Bites down. And then the blood begins to flow as she chases her tail. I and the windows are streaked in blood. I am somewhere on W Moana Lane moving towards that large office building hoping that I do not run into a cop but am getting some really astounded looks as I drive my hatchback home. This is through the streaks of blood on the windows. Ashes continues her hunt for her tail. I am getting more and more mortified as I go into areas with a lot more traffic heading towards what in 1981 or so were large retail stores and nearing the Centennial Coliseum. What will people driving by think I did with my pooch Ashes or do I have something else behind the seat and under the seat as the world's worst hitman? I get to Peckham Lane surviving the continued flowing blood and the horrified looks of the people in other cars. I am sure some of these people are going to need therapy because of my journey. East on Peckham Lane to Alder Drive looks possible if I can only avoid running into any police. I am also starting to worry if Ashes has hurt herself but she continues to go at her poor tail. Her tail and I last to the turn off to Alder Drive but I still have to get her past my across the street neighbor who is a Grand Jury Foreman who is also very much in love with Ashes. Fortunately he must be out and about doing jury stuff. Now I just have to get into the house's garage and hide the car. I will have to wash it down so any neighbors like Bob Carroll (a former newscaster in Reno) do not make us appear on the nightly news. I do have quite a lot of explaining to do when I finally get home to my parents. Ashes' tail is little worse for wear after I clean it up.

I had taken on my bicycle a similar journey after ripping my right thumb open on some barbed wire. It was from a fence at the bottom of a hill down a hill near a golf course close to Virginia Lake. I and two of my buddies had taken a similar path home with my right thumb bleeding most of the way. I missed the turn away from the fence at the bottom of the hill. I should have listened to my inner voice before doing something so stupid but 13 year olds often do not take risks into mind. Just push forward with little concern about what might happen.

And I got a tetanus shot as well soon after that.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 09-26-2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-26-2018, 03:39 PM
Sage

I’ve just started working for a bicycle wheel making company...

I’m the spokesman.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:52 PM
Sage

Friends of mine had their sons Godfather call one day and invited himself down for 11 days. The friend was OK but his girlfriend was a nightmare to be around. After several days, the friend said he loved TV and knew there was a house around the corner from them, he wanted to look at.

My friend said he saw the house, "it was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath and too close".

One time my friends Nick and Debbie and I went to Guy Fieri's for dinner. After a couple of drinks, Debbie looked up and said, "I never knew Nicky, until I met him".

Another time. Debbie was drinking a lot of wine. Someone asked a question and she responded. "what do I know" but it came out as, "what a wino"

You can't make this stuff up folks.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).

Last edited by 2BNTV; 09-27-2018 at 02:56 PM.
Old 09-27-2018, 06:39 AM
Veteran member

If Peter Dinklage was a kindergarten teacher what would he teach?

Short subjects
Old 09-27-2018, 05:49 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,094 Times in 374 Posts

Real discussion The driver of the airboat had a dog named Lucky following him . I asked him why he called his dog Lucky. He said "Cause that's his name."
Closed Thread

Tags
jokes, team, villages, skiing, downhill

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.