Lady Golfer

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2021, 12:53 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Lady Golfer

Two women were playing golf. One teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole.
The ball hit one of the men. He immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to the ground and proceeded to roll around in agony.
The woman rushed down to the man, and immediately began to apologize.
'Please allow me to help. I'm a Physical Therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd allow me,’ she told him. 'Oh, no, I'll be all right. I'll be fine in a few minutes,' the man replied. He was in obvious agony, lying in the fetal position, still clasping his hands there at his groin.
At her persistence, however, he finally allowed her to help. She gently took his hands away and laid them to the side, loosened his pants and put her hands inside. She administered tender and artful massage for several
long moments and asked, 'How does that feel'?
‘Feels great,’ he replied; ‘but I still think my thumb's broken
Old 07-29-2021, 08:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,316 Times in 870 Posts

Two guys were playing golf and caught up to two women playing slow. One of the guys decided to walk ahead and ask them to speed up. He got halfway and came back and said, "I can't talk to them, one is my wife and the other is my mistress". His playing partner said no problem, he would go talk to them. He got halfway and came back and said, "Wow, small world"

Berks County Pennsylvania
Closed Thread

Tags
hands, men, immediately, groin, agony

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.