Being Grandparents

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Veteran member
Default Being Grandparents

We just became Grandparents for the first time. It has made me curious of who on TOTV has the most grandchildren.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2newyorkers View Post
We just became Grandparents for the first time. It has made me curious of who on TOTV has the most grandchildren.
Congratulations on your new bundle from heaven. We thought we'd never have grandchildren, although early on all of our friends would say that we'd be very young grandparents........finally, right after 911, our daughter and her husband adopted their 7 year old foster child....who to us was really heaven sent and now a lovely sweet sixteen teenager...followed one month later by the birth of our grandson, now nine years old; our one and only grandson.......three years later by our third grandchild, 2nd girl, now age 6.
They all are loving bright children. They love to visit us here in Vermont and say they will visit us in The Villages....if that's where we end up.

Three is not a record ; I'm sure many Villagers have quite a few more than three. We also have a "bun in the oven" as our daughter in law likes to say.....with a 4th grand baby due in early summer in Colorado.

That number 4 should escalate to quite a few more as our son and his wife wish to have their family close together....so we may end up with 7 or more......like other friends of ours. 7 and 8 seem to be the magic number.
Once more, congratulations on the new arrival....your first grandchild.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:48 AM
Taltarzac

Believe one of the regulars at Doggie Doo Run Run has about two dozen or more grandkids. And, I am not talking about one of the pooches which comes often.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:01 AM
Gold member
Default bump

bump
Old 02-14-2011, 11:24 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

We don't have the most, but we have the best.

(Then the fight begins)
Old 02-14-2011, 12:31 PM
Veteran member
Cool five & counting

Five and counting They are 15 granddaughter,14 grandson,6 grandson,7 grandson, & a 2 year old granddaughter I am sure you all will agree the best thing about grand kids "when your done spoiling them you can send them home"
Wanabee future TVer
Old 02-14-2011, 12:42 PM
Platinum member
Send a message via Skype™ to SALYBOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We don't have the most, but we have the best.

(Then the fight begins)
Well for once I have to vehemently disagree with Gracie. She has the second best!!!

When God made me he said Ta Da!
Old 02-14-2011, 02:12 PM
Smile grandchildren

NO! NO! My eight are the Best AND the Brightest.
Though you may have your own opinion as to your grands.

What fools we make of ourselves for our grandchildren that we never, ever, did for our children.
Old 02-14-2011, 02:18 PM

Okay folks! You may have more than one grandchild, but I have have one grandson that is concentrated with brilliance, love, silliness and a brand new rebuilt heart. He's concentrated like Tang!

Enjoy, I think we have a buyer for our home. If so, we'll be out there soon kicking up our heals with yea all.

J
Old 02-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Default Grandkiddos

I have ten grandkiddos. This was kind of a shock to my ex-husband and mine status as we both grew up with one sibling. Our three kids have been very productive! My daughter in Liberty, MO has one boy and two girls while my son in Liberty, MO has three boys (and a black lab and a golden lab). My daughter in Glyndon, MN. (close to Moorhead,MN/Fargo, N.D.) has a son who will be 16 soon, a 9 year old son, a four year old son, and a 1 1/2 yr. old blonde cutie pie girl. My daughter is going to be sitting on sports benches for a long time.

Thankfully all are healthy. It creates great chaos for my husband who has one son, had one brother, and two cousins. We try to get together twice a year.

From Liberty, MO
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.