Companies In Need

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2020, 11:18 PM
Default Companies In Need

With the Coronavirus affecting all of us, especially those of us who have to drive to work everyday, I propose a heartwarming solution to ease the pain of one our most beloved institutions. The oil companies. Without millions of newly unemployed customers driving to and from work every day, their profits have dwindled to historic lows. Why should they have to suffer for the sake of the people they have gouged for the past 50 years? I suggest we start a Go Fund Me for the oil companies. Let’s try to ensure they maintain their margin of profit during this health crisis. Are you with me or against me?
Old 03-26-2020, 07:01 AM

LOL, my first thought when I read the OP's post, was that it was a satirical post that belonged in the "just for fun" category.

(Hope I'm right!)
Old 03-26-2020, 07:10 AM
Default .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom53 View Post
LOL, my first thought when I read the OP's post, was that it was a satirical post that belonged in the "just for fun" category.

(Hope I'm right!)
My thoughts also..... satirical post 😂
Old 03-26-2020, 07:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Dum View Post
With the Coronavirus affecting all of us, especially those of us who have to drive to work everyday, I propose a heartwarming solution to ease the pain of one our most beloved institutions. The oil companies. Without millions of newly unemployed customers driving to and from work every day, their profits have dwindled to historic lows. Why should they have to suffer for the sake of the people they have gouged for the past 50 years? I suggest we start a Go Fund Me for the oil companies. Let’s try to ensure they maintain their margin of profit during this health crisis. Are you with me or against me?

I'll think of them when gas is up to $4/gal for sure.
Closed Thread

Tags
companies, work, oil, suggest, years

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.