Looking for 'unusual' pickleball players

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2021, 01:05 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,136 Times in 881 Posts
Default Looking for 'unusual' pickleball players

I know this is a far fetched request, but I have injured my right arm from overuse at pickleball, so I'm looking to play with my left arm with people who would also play with their 'other' arm for fun or necessity if that'd be the case.
Please DM me if you'd be willing to give it a go for fun! I'm in Orange Blossom Village, but could travel a bit.
Old 02-24-2021, 02:28 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by La lamy View Post
I know this is a far fetched request, but I have injured my right arm from overuse at pickleball, so I'm looking to play with my left arm with people who would also play with their 'other' arm for fun or necessity if that'd be the case.
Please DM me if you'd be willing to give it a go for fun! I'm in Orange Blossom Village, but could travel a bit.
Sorry about the injury. Played with you last year at Saddlebrook and you and your excellent play are missed. Wish you a speedy recovery. Jim
Old 02-24-2021, 11:52 PM

I played with a guy about two weeks ago who was in the same boat. He hurt his right shoulder and had to play left-handed. If I run into him again, I'll get his contact info if he is willing.
Old 02-25-2021, 08:59 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVillages View Post
Sorry about the injury. Played with you last year at Saddlebrook and you and your excellent play are missed. Wish you a speedy recovery. Jim
Hey Jim!!! Miss you too buddy. Maybe next year if I have my car...
Old 02-25-2021, 09:00 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chet2020 View Post
I played with a guy about two weeks ago who was in the same boat. He hurt his right shoulder and had to play left-handed. If I run into him again, I'll get his contact info if he is willing.
I'd really appreciate that, thanks.
Closed Thread

Tags
arm, pickleball, fun, play, thatd

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.