Maud and Norman

Closed Thread
Old 12-02-2022, 10:18 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Maud and Norman

Maud's husband recently died. Friends were consoling her and someone asked for details.
“Well, he needed a blood transfusion, but his blood type was not on record, so the doctors asked me if I knew what it was, as they urgently needed to know, in order to save my Norman’s life.
Tragically, I’ve never known his blood type, so I only had time to sit and say goodbye.
I’ll never forget how supportive my Norman was. Even as he was fading away, seeing that I was grieving because he wouldn't be with me much longer, he kept on whispering to me, “Be positive, be positive!”
That was my Norman! Always thinking of others.”
Old 12-02-2022, 05:19 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

Had to send this to my sisters.
Old 12-03-2022, 03:06 AM
Platinum member
Location: Here, there, a lot of time in the Caribbean and keys, not much time spent in cold climates
Thanked 1,759 Times in 757 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbud View Post
Maud's husband recently died. Friends were consoling her and someone asked for details.
“Well, he needed a blood transfusion, but his blood type was not on record, so the doctors asked me if I knew what it was, as they urgently needed to know, in order to save my Norman’s life.
Tragically, I’ve never known his blood type, so I only had time to sit and say goodbye.
I’ll never forget how supportive my Norman was. Even as he was fading away, seeing that I was grieving because he wouldn't be with me much longer, he kept on whispering to me, “Be positive, be positive!”
That was my Norman! Always thinking of others.”
Thanks for the smile, much funnier than the ones my Alexia has been telling me lately....LOL. LOL
Old 12-03-2022, 07:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,665 Times in 594 Posts

funny
Closed Thread

Tags
norman, blood, type, needed, asked

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.