My boyfriend doesn't like my cat so I have to give him away

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2017, 06:51 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Not sure which Villages' area hospital she works at but my guess is that she returned to the Villages Regional Hospital. She was dating a Fed last Summer so be careful what links you send her. He could be IRS, DEA, FBI. Who knows? He was fluent in Spanish though. If it is the Villages Regional Hospital I will bet some of the nurses, doctors, etc. look here on down times.
Tal, GE was going to send the link to my Wifey. She is even more fun than me. She would laugh about this joke. I am trying to be a PC man. My life has greatly improved since I stopped fiddling around with another thread on here.
Old 07-17-2017, 06:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,318 Times in 2,055 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Tal, GE was going to send the link to my Wifey. She is even more fun than me. She would laugh about this joke. I am trying to be a PC man. My life has greatly improved since I stopped fiddling around with another thread on here.
That tunnel is off limits for three weeks now.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post

Ah, of course, the threads where no one dares laugh! Or have a sense of humor, or...well you know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tags
benjamin, answers, cuddle, sweet, loves

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.